Spohn Spherical Adjustable Tubular Lower Control Arms - 203
All of Spohn's LCAs outperform the flexible, stamped-steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory. Eliminate wheelhop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. Available powder coated bright red or gloss black.
The high quality QA1 spherical rod ends provide for "bind-free" handling performance. The solid connections will increase road noise.
All of our spherical rod ended components come equipped with QA1 extra high strength, chrome moly rod ends with TeflonŽ/KevlarŽ self lubricating race. When shopping around for spherical rod ended components, do not shop on price alone. The lower grade rod ends (which are much cheaper) will not hold their tolerances like the premium QA1 rod ends we utilize, this will cause substantial amounts of noise in a short time. We have had to increase our prices, but it is money very well spent in the long run, these rod ends will last a very long time. The rod ends supplied on our components are QA1 ENDURA 2000 Series (XMR12/XML12).
- 1.25" x .095" wall mild steel tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter then stock
- TIG welded 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- 3/4" QA1 chrome-moly spherical rod ends with TeflonŽ/KevlarŽ self lubricating race
- Right hand and left hand threaded ends with wrench flats allow for easy on-car adjustment
- CNC machined through sleeve and zinc coated spacers keep rod ends perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting brackets
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's LCA mounting bracket holes
- Available powder coated your choice of bright red or gloss black