Spohn Adjustable Spherical/Poly Tubular Panhard Rod - 106
Replace the factory's weak, stamped steel, flexible panhard bar with one of our heavy duty set-ups! Allows for centering the rearend after lowering. The best component for serious handling performance. Allows alignment of the rear for clearance when running larger tires. Greatly increases rear's lateral stability.
The high quality QA1 spherical rod end provides for "bind-free" handling performance. The fluted polyurethane bushed end is mounted onto the chassis (floor) mount to absorb road noise. This combo ended Panhard Bar will still wipe out most bind, yet keep the noise level increase minimal for a street driven car.
All of our spherical rod ended components come equipped with QA1 extra high strength, chrome moly rod ends with TeflonŽ/KevlarŽ self lubricating race. When shopping around for spherical rod ended components, do not shop on price alone. The lower grade rod ends (which are much cheaper) will not hold their tolerances like the premium QA1 rod ends we utilize, this will cause substantial amounts of noise in a short time. We have had to increase our prices, but it is money very well spent in the long run, these rod ends will last a very long time. The rod ends supplied on our components are QA1 ENDURA 2000 Series (XMR12).
- 1.25" x .095" wall mild steel tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter then stock
- TIG welded 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- 3/4" QA1 chrome moly spherical rod end with TeflonŽ/KevlarŽ self lubricating race
- CNC machined through sleeve and spacers keep rod end perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting bracket
- Polyurethane bushing (fluted) with grease fitting for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded male/female CNC machined adjuster provides for easy on-car adjustment
- Reuses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's mounting brackets
- Available powder coated your choice of bright red or gloss black