Spohn Adjustable Spherical/Poly Tubular Lower Control Arms - 206
All of Spohn's LCAs outperform the flexible, stamped-steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory. Eliminate wheelhop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. Available powder coated bright red or gloss black.
The high quality QA1 spherical rod ends provide for "bind-free" handling performance. The fluted polyurethane bushed ends are mounted onto the chassis (floor) mount to absorb road noise. These combo ended LCAs will still wipe out most bind, yet keep the noise increase minimal for a street driven car.
All of our spherical rod ended components come equipped with QA1 extra high strength, chrome moly rod ends with TeflonŽ/KevlarŽ self lubricating race. When shopping around for spherical rod ended components, do not shop on price alone. The lower grade rod ends (which are much cheaper) will not hold their tolerances like the premium QA1 rod ends we utilize, this will cause substantial amounts of noise in a short time. We have had to increase our prices, but it is money very well spent in the long run, these rod ends will last a very long time. The rod ends supplied on our components are QA1 ENDURA 2000 Series (XMR12).
- 1.25" x .095" wall mild steel tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter then stock
- 3/4" QA1 chrome-moly spherical rod ends with TeflonŽ/KevlarŽ self lubricating race
- CNC machined through sleeve and spacers keep rod end perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting bracket
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded male/female CNC machined adjuster allows for easy on-car adjustment
- TIG welded 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's LCA mounting bracket holes
- Available powder coated your choice of bright red or gloss black
1982-2002 Camaro/Firebird The Metco Motorsports high performance lower control arms for the GM F-Body are CNC-machined from 6061-T6511 billet aluminum for unsurpassed strength and precision-fit. The control arms are clear-anodized for long-lasting surface protection. Our control arms are designed to be installed as a direct replacement for the factory control arms, but offer the benefits of the dramatically stronger billet design and Energy Suspension-brand polyurethane bushings. Each bushing has a grease fitting for long term, noise-free service. The arms are require no modifications to the vehicle for installation, and detailed installation instructions are included.