Spohn 93-02 Fbody Tubular Upper A-Arms w/ Rod Ends - 743
Spohn Performance's front upper control arms set a new, higher standard of performance and quality. When we designed our upper a-arms, we had two goals in mind. One was to provide the performance capabilities needed for the toughest race tracks, the second was to provide the strength and durability required for the demands of a daily driven vehicle. We're proud to say that we have accomplished both. If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the fourth generation F-Body, you just found them!
- 1.25" x .120" wall seamless DOM tubing
- QA1 (XMR12) 3/4" chrome-moly spherical rod ends with TeflonŽ/KevlarŽ self lubricating race
- CNC machined through sleeve and zinc coated spacers keep rod ends perfectly centered inside of the mounting brackets
- Rod ends allow additional alignment adjustability
- CNC cut 3/16" ball joint mounting plate
- -3 degree improved ball joint angle for lowered cars
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Much STRONGER than stock!
Note: The stock upper a-arms have ball joints installed with heavy duty rivets. You can grind off the rivets and then install the ball joints on to our upper a-arms (use our #SS986 hardware kit - click here). Optionally, we can supply our tubular upper a-arms with new heavy duty Moog ball joints installed. Make your choice below.
Priced per pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair