Spohn 93-02 Fbody Tubular Upper A-Arms w/ Bushings - 742
Spohn Performance's front upper control arms set a new, higher standard of performance and quality. When we designed our upper a-arms, we had two goals in mind. One was to provide the performance capabilities needed for the toughest race tracks, the second was to provide the strength and durability required for the demands of a daily driven vehicle. We're proud to say that we have accomplished both. They decrease overall weight, and more importantly - "unsprung" weight. If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the fourth generation F-Body, you just found them!
- 1.25" x .120" wall seamless DOM tubing
- Greasable polyurethane bushings
- CNC cut 3/16" ball joint mounting plate
- -3 degree improved ball joint angle for lowered cars
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER than stock!
Note: The stock upper a-arms have ball joints installed with heavy duty rivets. You can grind off the rivets and then install the ball joints on to our upper a-arms (use our #SS986 hardware kit). Optionally, we can supply our tubular upper a-arms with new heavy duty Moog ball joints installed. Make your choice below.
Priced per pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair