Spohn 93-02 Fbody Tubular Lower A-Arms - 741
Spohn Performance's front lower a-arms set a new, higher standard of performance and quality. When we designed our a-arms, we had two goals in mind. One was to provide the performance capabilities needed for the toughest race tracks, the second was to provide the strength and durability required for the demands of a daily driven vehicle. We're proud to say that we have accomplished both.
Spohn's front lower a-arms are a true "A" arm rather than a "V" arm. This provides maximum rigidity and equalizes forces delivered in to the k-member. Spohn control arms are gusseted in critical areas to ensure that a weld never breaks. The Spohn front control arms can be installed on a stock k-member, or on aftermarket k-members. They decrease overall weight, and more importantly - "unsprung" weight. If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the fourth generation F-Body, you just found them!
- 1.25" x .120" wall seamless DOM tubing
- Ball joint cups are CNC machined from 2.75" o.d. x .375" wall seamless mechanical tubing
- Moog "Problem Solver" greasable ball joints (installed) QA1 (XMR12) 3/4" chrome-moly spherical rod ends with
- TeflonŽ/KevlarŽ self lubricating race Rod ends allow additional alignment adjustability
- TIG welded 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- CNC machined through sleeve and zinc coated spacers keep rod ends perfectly centered inside of the k-member mounting brackets
- CNC cut and formed 3/16" shock mount
- Formed .125" sway bar end link mounts
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish
- Grade 8 shock mounting hardware included
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER than stock!
Priced per pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair