SLP 98-02 Fbody LS1 Loudmouth Exhaust w/ 3.5" Tips
SLP’s F-Body cat-backs have always been the best-performing exhaust systems in the business. Now they’re the most versatile, too! Using our industry-exclusive modular design architecture, we’ve developed a line of systems that can be quickly reconfigured to fit changing performance, noise-level, and sound-quality requirements. Simply loosen a few band clamps, swap muffler types, retighten, and you’re done. No other exhaust offers this level of performance and adaptability!
Along with the included race muffler, the F-Body Loud Mouth system is compatible with our original Loud Mouth II buttlet-type race muffler (#SLP31067). Get both for complete control over your car’s sound and performance characteristics.
NOTES: Includes Loud Mouth resonator. Loud Mouth II race muffles sold separately.
- Includes our infamous Loud Mouth resonator for virtually zero flow restriction and the meanest sound around
- Employs SLP’s exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between muffler and resonator types in a matter of minutes
- Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit
- Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Features a show-quality polished resonator and 3.5" slash tips with electromarked SLP logo
1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird LS1 - Direct Fit
1993-1997 Camaro/Firebird LT1 - Requires adapters sold seperately
The following shipping cost is for the continental U.S.A. For Alaska, Hawaii or Canada, please contact us for a quote.